Thursday, April 21, 2016

An almost catastrophic first day at work







It all started like this.

This is how my first day of land surveying went catastrophic. I woke up at 7 o'clock, I was almost late for my fist day then I decided to.

Choice 1:  dress myself and hurry to get at work 1
Choice 2: take my shower and dress myself 23
Choice 3: Make myself a coffee 45
































































Scene 1.

I dressed myself, but I didn't take a shower. I ran to my car and tried to started it up, but I forgot to fill up the tank last night. I jump out of  my car and took.

Choice 1: the bus 2
Choice 2: my bycicle 9
Choice 3: run  16






























































Scene 2.

I took the bus and everyone was looking at me in a weird way. I think, I smelled really bad, a bit later the driver stop to my destination.

Choice 1: I miss my destination 3
Choice 2: I got out of the bus 6






























































Scene 3.

I forgot to exit the bus and missed my stop, later on the road I notice it. I decided to ask the driver to stop.

Choice 1: I asked him in a rude way 4
Choice 2: I ask him in a very polite way 5






























































Scene 4.

I ask the driver in a rude way to stop, but the driver flips me off and continue.

Start again: This is not how my story really end.






























































Scene 5.

I ask in a very polite way the driver to stop, but he explain to me why he couldn't and continu.

Start again: This is not how the story end.






























































Scene 6.

I ran out of the bus and ran to my job. While I was running, I saw a homeless person.

Choice 1: I decided to give him some money 7
Choice 2: I decided to ignore the homeless person 8
































































Scene 7.

I give the bum five dollars, He pulled out a knive and rob me.

Start again: My story doesn't finish like this






























































Scene 8.

I decided to ignore the bum, he get up and stab me in the back. He stole my money and ran away

 Start again: This is not the good end.






























































Scene 9.

I took my bike and pedal to my job. It's not my turn to cross the street, but I decided to.

Choice 1: cross the street anyway10
Choice 2: wait until it's my turn 13






























































Scene 10.

I cross the street even if it were not my turn, I got almost hit by a car, but I'm alright. At the last second, I saw a pothole and decided to.

Choice 1: make a jump with my bike above it 11
Choice 2: go around the hole 12
































































Scene 11.

I decided to jump above the hole, but I failed my jump and broke my wrist.

Start again: That did not really happen, wrong ending.






























































Scene 12.

I decided to go around the pothole, but while I was dodging the hole another cyclist crash into me and broke my arm.

Start again: That's not the real strory, try again






























































Scene 13.

I waited until it was my turn and cross the street. After crossing the street, I hesitated to take two pathway. The longest and secure path or the Fastest and dangerous one.

Choice 1: Longest and secure 14
Choice 2: Fastest and dangerous 15
































































Scene 14.

I took the longest and secure way. I arrived too late and I got fired.

Start again: I didn't got fired, so that's not the good ending.






























































Scene 15.

I took the fastest and secure way, but I got injured so I couldn't go to my job.

Start again: This is not how it really happen.






























































Scene 16.

I decided to run to my job, but I hesitated to take my running shoes or my work boots.

Choice 1: Wear the work boots 17
Choice 2: Wear the running shoes 20
































































Scene 17.

I took the work boots and ran as fast as I could in the direction of my job, but I was to slow. I look at my watch and saw that I was late. I decided to

Choice 1: continue running to my job 18
Choice 2: turn back and go home 19
































































Scene 18.

I continued running to my job even if I knew I was late. I arrived at my job, my boss shout at me and fired me.

Start again: I didn't get fired, that's not the good story.
































































Scene 19.

I decided to turn back and go home, anyway I was late. Later that day my boss called me and fired me.

Start again: That's not the real story.
































































Scene 20.

I took my running shoes and started running, after a while I was really exhausted.

Choice 1: Take a break, then start running again 21
Choice 2: continue running 22
































































Scene 21.

I took a break, then I started running again. I lost some time because of that pause, but I catch up this downside with my speed. I arrived at my job and my boss was piss. He was not angry because I was a little bit late, He was mad because I needed my work shoes to go to the field.

 Start again: I did go to the field, that's not the good end.






























































Scene 22.

I was really exhausted, but I decided to continue. While I was running, I sprained my ankle and couldn't go to my job.

Start again: I did go to my, so that's not the good end.
































































_______________________________________________________________________



Scene 23.

I decided to take my shower and dress myself before going to my job. I finished and ran to my car I got to my job a little bit late. My boss was mad, I apologize and he told me that that was fine for today. I meet the others lands surveyors that will work with me and we took the truck with the equipement. We headed in the direction of the field.

Choice 1: The field is a forest 24
Choice 2: The field is a mountain 31
Choice 3: The field is in a city 38
































































Scene 24.

We arrived at the field, it was a forest. We took the equipment and start working. Later while I was working, I heard a strange roaring. I turned back, and I saw a bear running in my direction, I didn't know what to do.

Choice 1: call your coworkers to help you 25
Choice 2: try to handle the situation lonely 28
































































Scene 25.

I called my coworkers for help  and they came really fast. We were three and we were scared, we didn't know what to do against a bear.

Choice 1: Try to Scared the bear away 26
Choice 2: Ran away from the bear and wait until he leaves 27






























































Scene 26.

We tried to scared the bear away, but he was just more madder and charge at us.

Start again: That's not the good story.






























































Scene 27.

We ran away in a safe place and wait. At the end of the day, the bear didn't move so we couldn't do the job.

Start again: That's not what happen.






























































Scene 28.

I decided to handle the bear by myself. I was hesitating, I didn't know what method to use again a bear. I had two options.

Choice 1: call the police 29
Choice 2:  ran away 30






























































Scene 29.

I called the police and they have handle the bear, but we couldn't do the job.

Start again: we did finish the job, so that's not the good story.






























































Scene 30.

I ran away, but while I was running, I realised that I forgot the quipment with the bear.

Start again: Wrong end.






























































Scene 31.

We arrived at the field, it was a mountain. Their was 2 places we needed to go, a cave and on a high platform of the mountain. So, we decided to devise ourselves in two groups.

Choice 1: Go in the cave 32
Choice 2: Go on the high platform of the mountain 35
































































Scene 32.

I got in the groupe number one and we headed to the cave. While we were working, the cave started crumble over our heads.

Choice 1: Stay in the cave and continu working 33
Choice 2: Take precaution and exit the cave. 34
































































Scene 33.

We continued working and didn't care about the danger. After a few minutes a big portion of the cave fall apart and blocked the exit. We were stuck and no one could help us.

Start again: That's not what happen.






























































Scene 34.

We left the cave and just a few minute later a big portion of the cave fall and blocked the only entry. We survived but we couldn't finish our work.

Start again: that's not the good end try again






























































Scene 35.

We got on the highest platform of the mountain and started working. After a while the ground started shaking, it was a landslide.

Choice 1: Get covered 36
Choice 2: Try  running down the mountain 37






























































Scene 36.

You tried to find a good cover but you got crushed before finding one.

Start again: That's not the good end.






























































Scene 37.

I tried to ran down the mountain, but I trip and got crushed by the rocks.

Start again: This is not the good end.






























































Scene 38.

We arrived at the field, it was in the middle of the city. The feild was pretty big, so we decided to create two groups. The first group was going in a construction field and the second one was going to the side of a road

Choice 1: You're in group one 39
Choice 2: You're in group two 42
































































Scene 39.

I was in the group number 1, we headed in the direction of the construction field. We arrived and took almost all the points we needed, but one of them was in a dangerous zone of the field.

Choice 1: try to go in the zone without help 40
Choice 2: Demand help from the leader of the construction field 41
































































Scene 40.

I was taking the point in the danger zone, when one of the pillars started tremble dangerously. I didn't pay attention to it and continue working. The pillar broke and I got squash under a platform.

Start again: Wrong ending






























































Scene 41.

I demanded to the boss of the field some help and he gave me some. I was taking the point and one of the employees told me to exit the dangerous zone because one of the pillars was shaking. Later when the worker was done reparing the pillar, I took the last point and we left. We were done with this field and I was done with my first day on the job.

Start again: That was my first day at work, it could have been pretty bad for me, but at the end I was fine.






























































Scene 42.

I was in group number two, we started working on the side of a road. We were working, when a car lost control and crash.

Choice 1: Try to help the person in the car. 43
Choice 2: Call the emergency and wait. 44
































































Scene 43.

I tried to help the person in the car, but while I was trying to help him, the car exploded and kill us.

Start again: I didn't die, so that's not the good end.






























































Scene 44.

I called the emergency and wait until they arrived. The car exploded before the ermergencies arrived and we couldn't take the last couple of points because the police closed the area.

Start again: We did finish our job, that's not the good end.
































































_______________________________________________________________________



Scene 45.

I decided to make myself a coffee before going to the job, but when I was drinking it, I spilled the coffee on my face and burn myself. I couldn't go to the job so I got fired.

Start again: This is not exactly how my day went.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment